Rules & Regulations of participation
London Expo 2019 will be held at Congress Centre, 28 Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3UB, 29th & 30th May 2019. To the companies desirous of the participating in the fair are required to submit an application for Participation hence, comply with all requirements to attend Trade fair.
2. Space Allocation
Allocation of space will be made by E- Fashion UKBD Ltd on “First -cum-First Served” basis. Applications completed in all respect and accompanied by requisite payment will only be considered for allocation of space. Acceptance of application will be confirmed by the organizer/Event Manager. Space will be allocation to exhibitors/companies by name and no sub-letting will be allowed in any manner. The E- Fashion UKBD Ltd reserved the right to select participants/exhibits to be displayed at its sole discretion. No retails sale will be permitted during the Fair Exhibitors found making retail sale will be penalized & debarred from participation.
3. Possession of Stall/ Booth
Event organizers arrange Constructed stand, using trade fair stall layout, will be made available to participants one day before the opening of the fair. Possession of stalls will be given after received payment. The stalls shall be constructed with said size and facilities.
The exhibitor may cancel their stand reservations at any time by written notice.
The London Expo will refund payments based on the criteria listed below:
– Cancellation more than 45 days prior to the event start date: 100 % refund
– Cancellation between 45 and 30 days prior to the event start date: 75 % refund
– Cancellation between 29 and 20 days prior to the event start date: 50 % refund
– Cancellation less than 19 days prior to event start date: No refund Non-refundable fees, in accordance with the conditions of payment on the exhibit application form, will be withheld to cover administrative costs. Exhibitors are responsible for canceling any other reservation (e.g. hotel or airline reservations) made in connection with the event. The London Expo retains the right to resell any booth canceled by the exhibitor.
E- Fashion UKBD Ltd will provide general security in the hall. E- Fashion UKBD Ltd will be not be responsible for any pilferage of exhibits, personal belongings of exhibitors like briefcases, handbags, mobile phones etc, from the individual handbags, mobile phones etc from the individual stalls of exhibitors. Participants, if they so desire , may make their own security arrangements during the exhibition hours.
6. Following facilities will be also be provided free of cost to participants:
In a case where a prospective Participant is refused a visa, the Event Organizer will refund all stall price paid less a £500.00 administration fee. Payment would refund within 4 (Four) weeks after received visa refusal letter.
8. Vacation of Space
Dismantling of stands will start from 7pm. On the last day of the fair and space will be vacated by the midnight of 30th May 2019. Positively failing which participants will be liable to pay double of the space rent to E- Fashion UKBD Ltd.
9. Violation of rules
In the event of a violation of these rules by any participant, E- Fashion UKBD Ltd shall have the right to close down the stall of the participant concerned immediately.
The decision of Executive E- Fashion UKBD Ltd or His nominee shall be final and binding on the participants on the interpretation of these Rules & Regulations of participation.
Disputes, if any arising out of participation in this fairs hall are fall within the jurisdiction of the Courts in UK.