The McKinsey Global Fashion Index forecasts fashion industry sales growth to nearly triple between 2016 and 2018, from 1.5 percent to between 3.5 to 4.5 percent.
London Expo is a franchise for international trade fairs dedicated to the fashion and textiles industries. Hosted annually, The London Expo covers all categories – large scale of garments and fabrics manufacturing, including accessories. London Expo will be catering for smaller retailers and plans to open a separate area within the exhibition for wholesale suppliers.
We stand strong by our core mission to create a professional space, which nurtures strong business connections and new partnership opportunities.
#LONDON EXPO 2018 A specialist Event to promote people in the Textile and fabric Industry Interesting to know that Bangladesh is the Biggest Supplier to the UK to Retailers in the Cotton MarketInterview with the organiser and head of Textile Marketing Mr RahmanSlået op af Farah Ahmex i Fredag den 4. maj 2018
Attending international trade fairs like The London Expo 2020 can be an excellent opportunity to promote your business. As a marketing tool exhibiting is one of the most effective ways in which to demonstrate your product and generate new orders. Our aim is to deliver an environment in which you can meet the buyers who are essential to the growth and development of your business.
2018 Facts & Figures
1300 Buyers Registered
98% of Buyers London Based
2 days, 15 Exhibitors, 2 Keynote Speakers & a Fashion Show
2019 Facts & Figures
4000 Buyers Registered
Bigger National & International Marketing Campaign
Strong International Partnerships
2 days, 100 Exhibitors Across 4 Key Areas
1. Lead Generation – London Expo 2020 will put you in direct contact with brand buyers from your target market.
2. Branding – Our event offers the perfect opportunity to gain brand exposure with the buyers that matter to your business. Being in the same room as your competitors and potential client’s only acts to strengthen your image.
3. Networking – is a great way to make key contacts for your company and an invaluable opportunity to discover what it is your client wants.
4. Find partners and form alliances – Liaise with other exhibitors and look out for any potential partnerships. Trade shows are a great way to see other suppliers in action, see how they work as a team, what they can offer and whether you would be able to work with them in a strategic partnership.
5. Keep in touch with customers – With thousands of buying professionals likely to attend it’s the ideal opportunity to let them know a little more about you and your company, your latest product or services and remind them as to why they should use you above somebody else.